FluidIT Consulting helps clients define their IT strategy, implement strategic programmes of work and transform their business processes. Everything we do is underpinned by our philosophy of inspired innovation, meaningful change, and collective success.
We take pride in our innovative business model and our democratic and open management structure, where we believe in empowering employees to success professionally as well as to help determine the future of our company.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to email@example.com by Thursday 25 March.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss the role or request further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a competitive and flexible rewards package, with strong profit share element to make sure that our employees benefit equitably in the success of our business.
You’ll get a great salary, benefits and bonuses (both profit and performance related).
We work together with our team on what benefits we offer and regularly change and update them based on team ideas and feedback. Our current benefits package includes:
- Bonus (both profit and performance related)
- Contributory pension up to 5 per cent
- Flexible working (start times, location)
- Personal Annual Learning and Development Allowance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Unlimited unpaid leave
- Personal Business Coaching
- Fluidiversary gift
- Perk box
- Birthday gift
- Netflix / Amazon / Spotify subscription
- Refer a friend recruitment fee
- City Centre office location at Platform in Leeds with networking opportunities, a roof top terrace and unique break out spaces to enjoy drinks, yoga or breakfast
- Employers for childcare
- Employer Supported Volunteering (up to two days)
Everyone at FluidIT plays an integral and equal role in the success of our company. If you’re looking for a new challenge and this sounds like it’s for you please get in touch and we’ll talk more. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
As Power Platform Developer, you will be open to all technologies and excited to learn new technologies and techniques and be experienced in several different business domains or an expert in one. You’ll have experience across the full technical stack and change life cycle and be familiar with different change delivery approaches and instinctively know which to use, or how to blend their utilisation for optimum business benefits or value.
What your responsibilities will be:
- You’ll be responsible for turning customer requirements into working solutions. You’ll be expected to start with a blank sheet of paper and comfortable dealing with stakeholders from board level to graduate to allow you to produce a design or proposal.
- You’ll work closely with FluidIT’s business change and business development teams to help gain new work and see new opportunities with existing clients.
- You will primarily be focused on the design, engineering, and deployment of business-related applications and as such will need to maintain an expert understanding and appreciation of software engineering and infrastructure best practices like effective source control, code reviews, daily builds, and automated deployments.
- You will continue to build experience of the changing Power Platform landscape by keeping in touch with market research and early releases on new products and approaches.
Within a highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment, you will:
- Provide a solid level of experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of the Power Platform products and integrating the solutions into existing cloud platforms, business applications, data architectures, and security frameworks.
- Support the delivery team with technical expertise and assistance in integrating with and debugging systems used by and associated with the Power Platform products and processes.
- Be responsible for architecting and designing Power Platform tenants / environments, liaising with IT, security, and other technical groups to ensure all integration needs are met and fully implemented as necessary.
- Analyse and lead discussions around architectural options, ensuring all options are considered for optimal deployment.
- Understand both Power Platform and the competitive low code / no code market, being able to articulate and explain Power Platform’s advantages and differentiators as well as fully exploiting them.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrate experience interfacing with executive-level clients, assessing their goals and objectives, with the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Be proactive in staying up to date on the latest updates to the Power Platform as well as future roadmap features announced in Microsoft’s wave plans
- Minimum of three years of experience with Power BI
- Minimum of two years of experience with Power Apps & Power Automate
- Prior experience acting a lead Power BI Developer on at least two customer implementation projects