Salary: up to £45K (dependent on experience). Plus excellent benefits package
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire. Travel required.
We're hiring a business analyst with hands on delivery experience on change and IT programmes.
It’s an exciting role and an opportunity to create a real impact in a small, fast-growing consultancy. You will play a key hands on role in pre-sales engagement and working with clients to support the delivery of their strategic outcomes. You will have experience of working in fast paced changing environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive and flexible rewards package, with strong profit share element to make sure that our employees benefit equitably in the success of our business.
FluidIT Consulting helps clients define their IT strategy, implement strategic programmes of work and transform their business processes.
Everything we do is underpinned by our philosophy of inspired innovation, meaningful change, and collective success
We take pride in our innovative business model and our democratic and open management structure, where we believe in empowering employees to success professionally as well as to help determine the future of our company.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Monday 30 November.
If you'd like to discuss the role or request further information please contact email@example.com
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the business drivers, and customer goals and objectives and desired benefits from the change.
- Gathering, identifying, prioritising and documenting business requirements.
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team.
- Identifying costs and business savings.
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating functional specifications for new systems and processes.
Communication: Excellent communication skills across a range of channels and audiences - must be able to discuss complex issues in a plain and concise manner.
Facilitation and Elicitation Skills: Must have facilitation techniques to manage stakeholders at all levels in meetings/workshops and to accurately record agreed outcomes and ensure follow-up activity is tracked and completed
Visual Modelling: The ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into straightforward and simple to understand outputs
Documentation / Specification Skills: the ability to clearly articulate technical and non-technical solutions and designs to a variety of audiences
Self-Management: A structured and self-disciplined approach to work; effective at managing own time with good planning skills.
Interpersonal / Relationship Skills: - Must have good interpersonal skill and the ability to listen, question and interpret stakeholder requirements and build on-going relationships.
BA Tools and Techniques: – Experience of process mapping, data modelling, system modelling, requirements specification (User Stories, Functional Specifications)
Tools: – Desirable to have experience of requirements management tools such e.g. MIRO, Visio, Must have experience of MS Applications
Team Player: must to be a team player, contributing to all aspects of work carried out by the company and collaborating as required to achieve company objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience as a hands-on BA on IT and Change programmes throughout the full project delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in a variety of elicitation, analysis and presentation techniques
- Experience of strong client and stakeholder management
- Experience in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile frameworks
- Business analysis accreditation (desirable)